This guide was created to help direct you to History resources. After viewing the tabs at the top of this guide you should be able to:
- Find Books & E-Books about History both in the library and online
- Find information about the Journals & Articles that we have access to in databases or in hard copy, which is useful when you have article citations and need to find the articles
- Understand what Databases are and how to use them to find information including scholarly articles, which is useful if you have a topic and need to search for articles on that topic
- Find and evaluate useful Websites for academic research purposes
- Know the importance of Citing sources and where to get help with citing sources from the Citing Your Work tab
Librarians are available to help you find the information that you need.
- Visit us at the Information Desk any time that we're open, or
- Call 203-932-7189 for help or to set up an appointment with a librarian for one-on-one research assistance.
- Email email@example.com
We'll help you learn how to use the catalog to find books and use our databases to find articles, e-books and more.