Foreign Language & Literature
This guide was created to help you find Foreign Language & Literature resources. After using this guide and viewing the tabs at the top you will be able to:
- Search for Books & E-books using the UNH catalog
- Understand what Databases are and how to use them to locate articles on a specific topic
- Search for specific Journal & Articles which is especially useful when you have article citations and need to find the articles
- Find useful Websites and learn how to evaluate them to determine if they are credible and appropriate for academic resources
- Know the importance of Citing Sources and where to get help with proper citation format
- Get additional Help & Information
Librarians are available to help you find the information that you need.
- Visit us at the Information Desk any time that we're open, or
- Call 203-932-7189 for help or to set up an appointment with a librarian for one-on-one research assistance.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll help you learn how to use the catalog to find books and use our databases to find articles, e-books and more.